Monday, October 31, 2016

ABOUT

Hello my name is Elba Pavon, I am an art enthuses and a mom of two beautiful girls named Sofia who is 3 years old and Aria 2 months old. I live in the wonder city of Miami, Fl where the art is our culture. Miami and both my girls have inspired me to embrace my creative side. While pregnant the first time, I found my niche for designing and painting canvases. It came naturally to me as I have training as a graphic designer. I enjoyed designing and painting so much I started a small side business called Sofia Art Corner. I specialize in custom painted canvases with designs of animals, shapes, patterns, characters, and the sky’s the limit! Custom canvases make great gifts for baby showers, birthday’s, holidays, special occasions, and more. But I'm always trying out different types of art mediums to master my craft. My goal is to one day convert this into a successful business; but for now, starting small is the smart way to go.
I'm writing this blog so everyone can see my art and my artistic city from it's museum, performing arts, live music, film and more. As well has introducing any other city's art I come cross and any feature artists.


Please come check out my eBay store at

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment